[Linux-aus] LUV needs volunteers

Yuchen Pei hi at ypei.me
Sat Jul 2 20:12:25 AEST 2022

On Sat 2022-07-02 11:54:50 +1000, Russell Coker via luv-main wrote:

> Finally one thing that should be considered is moving the LUV mailing lists to
> the Linux Australia server.  The latest version of Mailman is a major pain to
> run and the older version is deprecated.

I don't quite get this part.  LUV list server seems to be using
mailman3, whereas mailman2 is still widely used, including the Linux
Australia list server[1].  By the older version is deprecated do you
mean that the LUV server cannot *revert* back to mailman2?

Best,
Yuchen

--
PGP Key: 47F9 D050 1E11 8879 9040  4941 2126 7E93 EF86 DFD0
          <https://ypei.org/assets/ypei-pubkey.txt>