[Linux-aus] Everything Open conference discussions

Jonathan Woithe jwoithe at just42.net
Sat Dec 24 15:39:20 AEDT 2022

Hi Sven

On Mon, Dec 19, 2022 at 02:45:15PM +1000, Sven Dowideit via linux-aus wrote:
> I'm looking to find where we're talking about our upcoming conference.

Thus far announcements have been made on the relevant mailing lists, and I
also understand that they have gone out on social media.  The Call for
Papers, Call for Volunteers, and Financial Assistance Program are also all
detailed on the conference website at

  https://2023.everythingopen.au/

Linux-related media (such as LWN.net) are also posting details relevent to
them.

Details about the conference-specific announcement mailing list can be found
at

Twitter and Linkedin links can be found on the EO2023 "Contact Us" page at

  https://2023.everythingopen.au/about/contact/

> Is there a Mastodon hashtag, Discord, Matrix server, or something where I
> can talk to people about what they're hoping to see (as a prompter for what
> talks I'll submit), or small things that I can do to help, or to help
> someone else (new speakers?) refine their ideas for a talk???

Linux Australia has a Matrix channel at

  #linuxaus:matrix.org

which may be worth checking out.

Regards