[Linux-aus] How the council breached their constitution - membersregister request section 7

Luke Hovington lukeh at hovo.id.au
Mon Dec 19 09:59:56 AEDT 2022

I agree with the actions LA committee took in regards to our privacy,
informing us that the request took place and how we could opt out if we
wanted to.

When I have been in possession of people’s personal information in the past
due to my position and some other member has asked me for it I have taken
the the approach of:
“If you give me your details, I will pass them on and they can contact you.”
This way each person has the choice to pass on their information to the
other party if the want.