[Linux-aus] How the council breached their constitution - membersregister request section 7

Brian May brian at linuxpenguins.xyz
Mon Dec 19 09:10:15 AEDT 2022

Mark Foster via linux-aus <linux-aus at lists.linux.org.au> writes:

> - The Constitution is published at
> https://linux.org.au/about-us/constitution/
> - You joined Linux Australia therefore you have agreed to abide by the
> constitution; if elements here are a surprise then you have noone to
> blame but yourself for signing up without reading and considering the
> ramifications of it first.

Like it or not - in this day and age where nearly every website requires
you to agree to their terms and conditions, I don't think it is
reasonable to assume that everybody signing up to Linux Australia will
have a firm understanding of the consequences of every point in the
Constitution or seek legal advice before signing up.
--
Brian May <brian at linuxpenguins.xyz>
https://linuxpenguins.xyz/brian/