[Linux-aus] Fwd: Suggestion: virtual lug talks

David Lloyd lloy0076 at adam.com.au
Wed Jun 2 21:54:57 AEST 2021

The easiest way around legibility would be to ask Linux Australia to
"own" the domain which multiple versions of the committee have *already
agreed to*.

However, the domain was handed to someone else because of various
reasons (the main one, I think, being that every time it looked like it
could happen volunteer teams got busy - life happens).

The birds tell me that Kim is looking for the backups of the LinuxSA
web-site, by the way...

DSL