[Linux-aus] Fwd: Suggestion: virtual lug talks

Paul Shirren shirro at shirro.com
Wed Jun 2 21:47:05 AEST 2021

No, my mistake. The registration was transferred to someone but the
group didn't appear to arrange new hosting when the old hosting
agreement expired.

There are probably ways around the eligibility. As an incorporated body
I think LA could register a domain and claim regional lugs as a service
they provide or an event they sponsor.