[Linux-aus] Linux Australia 2021 Grants Program is now open!

President, Linux Australia - Sae Ra Germaine president at linux.org.au
Wed Feb 17 11:18:14 AEDT 2021

Dear All,

I hope you are all staying safe and well. It is great to see that a
Victorians are coming out of our 3rd lockdown!

It is with great pleasure that on behalf of Linux Australia, I would
like to announce the opening of the 2021 Grants Program. A total of
AUD$35,000  is available to fund open source, open hardware, open
technology projects which benefit our community.

Funding can be sought to cover expenses associated with open technology
projects. These may be project overheads, provision of online resources,
development expenses and hardware.

Applucations will be accepted until 23:59AOE (Anywhere on earth) on 5th
September 2021 with funding approvals finalised by the end of September.

For more information or to apply for a grant please visit:

https://linux.org.au/grants-program/

after logging into the site.

Note: you must be a member to have access to applying for a grant. There
are no charges associated with membership.

Thanks all and looking forward to receiving your applications,

Sae Ra

--
Sae Ra Germaine
President