[Linux-aus] You should nominate for Council!

Kathy Reid kathy at kathyreid.id.au
Sat Dec 18 19:09:31 AEDT 2021

Sae Ra,

I wanted to take the opportunity - and I sense I'm not alone here - to
express the enormous thanks that the community has for your leadership,
dedication and conscientiousness. You've steered Linux Australia through
two years of a pandemic, that had the potential to jeopardise the
business model and finances of the organisation - as it has many others
- and navigated a path which has not only been financially viable, but
which placed the community first in its approach. Moreover, you've
provided mentoring, guidance and succession planning to ensure depth in
the capability and talent of the organisation's leadership to soften the
impact of your departure.

A huge congratulations and well done on the significant impact you've
had on the organisation, and very best wishes for your next leadership
adventures. Any organisation you choose to join will be richer for your
presence.

With kind regards,

Kathy