[Linux-aus] CFP for Sysadmin Miniconf at Linux.conf.au 2022

Simon Lyall simon at darkmere.gen.nz
Thu Aug 12 20:53:05 AEST 2021

The Call for Proposals is now up for the Sysadmin Miniconf at
Linux.conf.au 2022, Online the 14th of January 2022.

We are looking for 30 minute long Operations-related talks. We'd
particularly love your War Stories about responding to the global
pandemic and general work for home, or how you avoided earning war
stories.

The good news is that all talks accepted to the Miniconf get a free ticket
for the whole of the conference!

The bad news is that the CFP closes in just over 3 weeks from
now on September 5th. So don't delay getting your proposal in!

See our long CFP for more details:

https://sysadmin.miniconf.org/cfp22.html

Or Register and Login the the Conference dashboard to submit a proposal:

https://linux.conf.au/dashboard

--
Simon Lyall  |  Very Busy  |  Web: http://www.simonlyall.com/
"To stay awake all night adds a day to your life" - Stilgar