[Linux-aus] Hotel room for LCA 2020

Rob Bolin rob at unigon.tv
Mon Jan 6 16:10:01 AEDT 2020

Sorry to be spamming the list a second time about this...  I had a couple of people suggest contacting my CC company, which ended up being a bust.  Is there anyone yet to book accommodation on the GC for LCA that would like this?  At this stage, I'm happy to accept anything to offset the cost (at this stage I'll have done my dough)...

Thanks

Rob

On Fri, 3 Jan 2020 13:16:00 +1100