[Linux-aus] Hotel room for LCA 2020

Rob Bolin rob at unigon.tv
Fri Jan 3 13:16:00 AEDT 2020

Hi everyone

This is a long shot, but I'm going to have to cancel going to LCA this year, as there are fires in my general vicinity (Canberra).  Problem is, I have a hotel room booked 2km from the venue, and the hotel won't refund my booking.  Is there anyone looking for a room on the Gold Coast that wants this room? According to wotif.com (where I booked it), I can change the name without a problem, I just can't have my money back.    The booking is from 11 - 18 Jan for $1058.40.

Anyone interested?

Thanks

Rob

--