[Linux-aus] attracting and maintaining volunteers

Mike Imelfort michael.imelfort at gmail.com
Tue May 1 22:11:48 AEST 2018

Cameron, I think your point about conversational traffic is a really good
one. I've been involved in several communities over time and one of the
best ways I've found to increase volunteer engagement is simply to keep
speaking where I can be heard.

These days most of that goes on using Slack, which is probably not the best
choice for this group, but there are similar good alternatives eg.
https://about.mattermost.com/