[Linux-aus] Expressions of Interest: National Data Advisory Council (CLOSES TODAY)
jamezpolley at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 16:45:26 AEST 2018
Details at http://www.datacommissioner.gov.au/advisory-council
The Government is seeking expressions of interest for members of the
National Data Advisory Council.
The Council will comprise key representatives from Government, such as the
Australian Statistician and the Privacy Commissioner, and selected experts
from academia, industry and privacy groups with a strong understanding of
Australia's data landscape. The National Data Advisory Council will meet up
to four times a year.
Expressions of interest are invited from experts across data-driven
organisations, civil society, academics and non-profit sectors and are open
until *20 July 2018*. Members will ideally have:
- A strong understanding of Australia's data landscape.
- An active role within the data industry/engaging on data issues.
- Experience with data related ethical or technical standards.
- Professional authority and credibility with relevant private sector
entities, research community and or interest groups.
- An understanding of open data and open data standards.
- An awareness of international developments in the data space.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the linux-aus