[Linux-aus] Helping the Australian Government learn how to collaborate better

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 14:38:22 AEDT 2018

Hi Kathy,

The Digital Transformation Agency has asked for civic participation for
their Open Government National Action Plan:

https://mailchi.mp/73feb7beca31/developing-australias-next-open-government-national-action-plan-2018-1107129?e=0429b6534e

This open letter aims to be a very compelling statement about how to be
more effective at Open Government.

Warm regards, Cameron