[Linux-aus] Helping the Australian Government learn how to collaborate better

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 09:13:28 AEDT 2018

Thanks Luke,

Will be great to have you on board, and great to have some help
gathering support.

I'm currently collating a draft for a response, and am hoping to have a
straw man to collaborate around by the end of this weekend.

At the moment I'm working in a Google Doc (to allow for easy collection
of review comments). But if someone knows something better to use before
we start collaborating, then I'm ready to switch.

Cheers, Cameron