[Linux-aus] DKIM yet again

Cameron Tudball ctudball at outlook.com
Mon Dec 31 15:09:52 AEDT 2018

> Ahhhhhh   so this is an organisation where when somethings broken or wrong, or we disagree with, we just shut up and move on, or we walk on cotton wool saying same but can never criticize,

There is a difference between offering criticism, and being mean by putting others down.  If you want something fixed, offering a solution is an approach that will be taken on board and discussed.  I'm not sure what community exists where complaining and insulting people who are volunteering their time leads to productive outcomes.  I've never seen such a community organisation.

As it currently stands, the current mail configuration works just fine for myself.  Therefore, on the lists of possible things that could be done for LA, investigating edge cases for the mail setup is way down on my priority list.

I would suggest if you want it fixed, explain your problem in a way that allows me to build empathy.  That way, your problem becomes my problem, and we can both get a solution.

--
Cameron Tudball