[Linux-aus] DKIM yet again

Anestis Kozakis kenosti at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 14:58:36 AEDT 2018

I don't post/reply much as I'm content to let things be run and am
generally happy as to how things are run, but in this I had to speak up.

Are people freakin' serious?

Russell C. made the request.  The council said they'd consider it.

It's New Year's Eve.  Let the Council do it's end of year admin stuff, get
on with the election, and, when all is done, it can be revisited.

As also mentioned it's New Year's Eve, people preferring to spend time with
family and friends to greet in the New Year.

So much for Love, Respect, and GoodWill to All during the holiday season.

Have some respect people!  Let it be for now.  It will be considered by the
council when the council has time to consider it, and right now is not a
good time.

Besides, I haven't had any issues with DKIM issues, so it can't be that big
an issue.

Anestis.

Anestis Kozakis | kenosti at gmail.com
- "In Numenera, players are not rewarded for slaying foes in combat, so
using a smart idea to avoid combat and still succeed is just good play.
Likewise, coming up with an idea to defeat a foe without hammering on it
with weapons is encouraged - creativity is not cheating!"
- Numenera Core RuleBook - Page 102