[Linux-aus] Kathy Reid - not nominating for Council in 2019

Hugh Blemings hugh at blemings.org
Mon Dec 17 12:35:38 AEDT 2018

On 17/12/18 10:47, Kathy Reid via linux-aus wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> With election nominations now open, it's a good time to let everyone
> know I won't be nominating for Council 2019.
 >
 > [...]

While it wasn't the point of your email Kathy, I will none the less
place on record my sincere thanks for all you have contributed to Linux
Australia over the years.

We are as a technical commons that much richer for all that you've done,
and it has been a privilege and joy to work with you in various
capacities over the years! :)

Thank you!

Cheers,
Hugh