[Linux-aus] Final report on Stemformatics Data Portal

Rowland Mosbergen rowland at stemformatics.org
Thu Oct 26 07:22:24 AEDT 2017

Hi All,

This has been done. It is in the master branch. Thanks for picking that up
David.

https://bitbucket.org/stemformatics/data-portal/src/67da72c0849667dc875ee1aa6b1c363bbb89bd60/LICENSE.txt?at=master&fileviewer=file-view-default

Regards,

Rowland

------------

Rowland Mosbergen | Business Manager, Stemformatics
Wells Laboratory | Centre for Stem Cell Systems
Department of Anatomy and Neuroscience | Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and
Health Sciences

Room 1.36, Level 1, Kenneth Myer Building
The University of Melbourne, Victoria 3010 Australia
T: +61 3 8344 6623 | E: rowland at stemformatics.org
W: www.stemformatics.org  | Skype: rowland.stemformatics

[image: id:image001.jpg at 01D20A8D.3D4A4630]

This email and any attachments may contain personal information or
 information that is otherwise confidential or the subject of copyright.
Any use, disclosure or copying of any part of it is prohibited. The
University does not warrant that this email or any attachments are free
from viruses or defects. Please check any attachments for viruses and
defects before opening them. If this email is received in error please
delete it and notify us by return email.

This email and any attachments may contain personal information or
 information that is otherwise confidential or the subject of copyright.
Any use, disclosure or copying of any part of it is prohibited. The
University does not warrant that this email or any attachments are free
from viruses or defects. Please check any attachments for viruses and
defects before opening them. If this email is received in error please
delete it and notify us by return email.