[Linux-aus] DKIM and DMARC

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Wed Jan 4 00:27:14 AEDT 2017

https://dmarc.org/

The configuration of the LCA chat list now forces everyone who uses DKIM to
also use DMARC, see the above page for information on DMARC.

As there is a significant overlap between the membership of the LCA chat list
we now need this list to work with people who use DMARC.

Some time ago I turned off DMARC on my domain due to problems with this list
(some MTAs rejected enough mail from me to cause their users to get
unsubscribed).  Now that I have been forced to enable DMARC and other members
of this list are forced to do the same we need to make this list work with
DMARC.

I suggest that the first step is to increase the number of bounces needed to
unsubscribe a member from the list.  Then we have a little more time to
experiment with mailman settings.