[Linux-aus] Grant Application 2017 - TP-Link PoE switches

Robert Manietta robert.manietta at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 06:12:56 AEST 2017

Hi Adam,

Thank you for your comments, We were aware of this.

That being said it is something we will need to ensure we have noted, so no
one damages other equipment.

Regards

Robert Manietta

--

*Regards*

*Robert Manietta*

*Please consider the environment before printing this email.*

This message may contain confidential information of the author and
affiliated companies. If you are not the intended recipient please

(1) do not disclose, copy, distribute or use this information,

(2) advise the sender by return e-mail and

(3) delete all copies from your computer. Your cooperation is greatly
appreciated.