[Linux-aus] LCA2016 post event report

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Wed May 25 12:36:21 AEST 2016

On 05/25/2016 12:31 PM, Russell Coker wrote:
> So if I witness a CoC violation at an LCA in NZ I should just tweet
> about it with the conference hashtag? :-#

If your only method is online, why not send an email? Or, find someone
with a local sim who can make the call for you.

if you have made a conscious choice to limit your ability to contact the
conference organisers, why is the onus then on the conference organisers
to make arrangements to be contactable by you?