[Linux-aus] Jacob Appelbaum

ac ac at main.me
Mon Jun 20 21:33:24 AEST 2016

I do not understand this thread at all, sorry, I am obviously not as
bright as you guys and gals, so please bear with me.

Is this person, Jacob Appelbaum, out on bail pending a trial for sexual crimes
and, are we saying that membership of something or speaking at somewhere
should be suspended pending the investigation and outcome of these
criminal charges? - If yes, I do agree with that so +1 for me

Why is this discussion so convoluted and difficult to understand when
the the ethics, morals and philosophy is so very very easy?

If the person has been convicted in a respected court of law (is guilty
of a crime or crimes) why are we even talking about this?

If the person has not been found guilty, by any court at all, of any crime, why
are we even talking about this?