[Linux-aus] VPAC etc

David Bell dtbell91 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 15:32:28 AEST 2016

The key word was "material". No pay, no goodies, no freebies.

I understand thoroughly the intangible benefits of volunteering, I'm
totally hooked by them.
Emails such as Noel's make me question my commitment to this community.

Why did I have all of those sleepless nights stressing over LCA2016? Why
did I use all of that annual leave to run the conference? Why have I
offered to join the Admin Team out of my personal time?

Guess I'm just living for that warm fuzzy feeling.

David