[Linux-aus] VPAC etc

Andrew Pam andrew at sericyb.com.au
Mon Jun 6 23:24:07 AEST 2016

On 06/06/16 20:51, Russell Coker wrote:
> http://www.itwire.com/opinion-and-analysis/the-linux-distillery/72843-linux-
> australia-hosting-woes-to-continue-under-current-mindset.html
>
> The above article will probably be of interest to some people here.  Comments
> are open.

And sadly the comments are filled with self-centred outrage, claims that
Russell's requests for some sensitivity in the use of language are
"bullying" and complaints about "SJWs".  Oh no!  Russell is infringing
on people's free speech by politely disagreeing!  It's political
correctness gone mad!  I understand that people are upset about the
underlying issues, but this is a poorly written article and the
publication sorely needs a community manager to keep the comments on track.

Regards,
	Andrew