[Linux-aus] Slot available in Multimedia and Music miniconf due to speaker withdrawal

Jonathan Woithe jwoithe at atrad.com.au
Tue Jan 26 22:27:22 AEDT 2016

Hi again everyone

On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 11:20:38AM +1030, Jonathan Woithe wrote:
> Unfortunately one of our speakers in the Multimedia and Music Miniconf has
> had to withdraw their presentation because they are now unable to attend
> LCA2016.  This means that I have a 45 minute slot (or two 20 minute slots)
> available.  It would be great to fill these, so if anyone attending LCA2016
> would like to talk about a multimedia or music related topic now's your
> chance!  Please contact me as soon as possible and we can work though the
> details.

The gap in our schedule has now been filled.  The Multimedia and Music
Miniconf program will be updated once some final details have been sorted
out (hopefully within the next 24 hours).

We still have space for lightning talks and demos (musical or software), so
please get in touch or catch up with me during the miniconf on Monday if
you would like to take part.

Jonathan Woithe and Silvia Pfeiffer
(LCA2016 Multimedia and Music Miniconf organisers)