[Linux-aus] Slot available in Multimedia and Music miniconf due to speaker withdrawal

Jonathan Woithe jwoithe at atrad.com.au
Tue Jan 26 11:50:38 AEDT 2016

Hi everyone

Unfortunately one of our speakers in the Multimedia and Music Miniconf has
had to withdraw their presentation because they are now unable to attend
LCA2016.  This means that I have a 45 minute slot (or two 20 minute slots)
available.  It would be great to fill these, so if anyone attending LCA2016
would like to talk about a multimedia or music related topic now's your
chance!  Please contact me as soon as possible and we can work though the
details.

The schedule gap is currently from 13:20 to 14:15 but I could rearrange
things if needed to fit in with existing commitments during the day.

Jonathan Woithe and Silvia Pfeiffer
(LCA2016 Multimedia and Music Miniconf organisers)