[Linux-aus] SPF problems too

Joel W. Shea jwshea at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 23:41:45 AEDT 2016

On Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 11:52:20AM +0200, ac wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Jan 2016 22:05:58 +1300 Mark Foster <blakjak at blakjak.net>
> wrote: <snip>
> > Suffice to say that as far as other participants of the list are
> > concerned, your emails are _not_ being unduly delayed.
> >
> not sure why you are of that opinion, as the technical facts say
> otherwise.

FWIW, I received your message[1] via the list 1.5hrs after I received it
from you directly, and I don't know how that compares with other
participants; but according to Steve, it's due to one (or more) of
Mailman's qrunner processes, so the delays would be affecting everyone
on the list.

[1] <20160115100609.D18FC46DA at mailhost.linux.org.au>