[Linux-aus] SPF problems too

ac ac at main.me
Fri Jan 15 23:36:57 AEDT 2016

On Fri, 15 Jan 2016 23:20:03 +1100
"Joel W. Shea" <jwshea at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 11:04:45PM +1100, Steve Walsh wrote:
> > [...] Mailman's Qrunner doesn't process the queue FIFO. [...] It's
> > the way the software unfortunately operates. [...]
> Thanks Steve, for taking the time to give a technical explaination,
> especially since I'm sure you're already flat out prepping for LCA

it's as close to fifo as the load matches your process_lifetime :)
(list seems to be out of whack, a lot, as it seems that it is set too
low / little (huge inode?)  - or too much load? )
either way, I am glad it is not a moderation/"greylisting" issue :)

> > [...] I'm happy to discuss any aspect of this with people at LCA,
> > which I'm sure everyone here will be attending.
> I'll be there, but there's no way I'm discussing Mailman, SPF/DKIM and
> DMARC with you unless there's a significant amount of fine scotch in
> the equation! It's a good thing we both like scotch ;-)

if there is any decent scotch, I will renew my visa? i have soo
many mailman questions...hehehe