[Linux-aus] SPF problems too

Joel W. Shea jwshea at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 23:20:03 AEDT 2016

On Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 11:04:45PM +1100, Steve Walsh wrote:

> [...] Mailman's Qrunner doesn't process the queue FIFO. [...] It's the
> way the software unfortunately operates. [...]

Thanks Steve, for taking the time to give a technical explaination,
especially since I'm sure you're already flat out prepping for LCA

> [...] I'm happy to discuss any aspect of this with people at LCA,
> which I'm sure everyone here will be attending.

I'll be there, but there's no way I'm discussing Mailman, SPF/DKIM and
DMARC with you unless there's a significant amount of fine scotch in the
equation! It's a good thing we both like scotch ;-)