[Linux-aus] Confound It @ MemberDB :)

David Lloyd lloy0076 at adam.com.au
Tue Jan 12 15:07:52 AEDT 2016

Craige,

Actually, the point to the source was in reference to another person (NOT
ME) wondering how the current code works; one can tell by inference that I
know it doesn't work the way I might want it to.

That said, we could patch the code such that it had a myriad of voting
systems such that depending on which one was chosen (and it could be
chosen after the election) depended on who got elected. We could then
"sell" this open source system to various "democratic governments in the
world" who seem to operate on "democratic elections so long as I can
retrospectively change the voting system such that I win" type
democracies.

It would be a winner, open source and I'm sure we could gain some real
finance to do it!

DSL