[Linux-aus] [LACTTE] Grant Application for Meetup Group Hardware

Wil Brown wil at zeropointdevelopment.com
Sat Dec 3 15:48:33 AEDT 2016

Hi Tim

That's a fantastic and generous offer!  Let me talk to the other organisers
and see what they think of the proposal.

Regards,
Wil.

--
Wil Brown

*Web Developer, WordPress Consultant & Speaker**Zero Point Development*
* - We* ♥ *WordPress*

*Skype: DeveloperWil  m. 0423 526 829  p. +61 (0)2 809 13634*

*zeropointdevelopment.com <http://zeropointdevelopment.com> | @DeveloperWil
<https://twitter.com/DeveloperWil>*

*Join us at WordPress Sydney <http://www.wpsydney.com.au/>*