[Linux-aus] Grant Application for Meetup Group Hardware

Wil Brown wil at zeropointdevelopment.com
Thu Dec 1 16:45:26 AEDT 2016

Date: December 1st, 2016

Project Name: WordPress Sydney Video Camera

Aim of Project: To obtain a good HD quality video camera to record
presentations at local meetups and connected events.

Person Responsible for Request: Wil Brown

Request:
As co-organiser of the WordPress Sydney meetup and lead organiser of
WordCamp Sydney conferences I would like to apply for a $2000 grant to
purchase a good HD quality video camera and accessories (bag, tripod, mic,
SD cards) for our meetup events and related events such as WordCamp Sydney
and MeetupMixup Sydney.

The aim would be to publish presentations via YouTube to further engage
with the WordPress and open source community.

The camera would get good use at our WordCamp events as a hall cam to
engage directly with attendees.

Kind regards,
Wil.

--
Wil Brown

*Web Developer, WordPress Consultant & Speaker**Zero Point Development*
* - We* ♥ *WordPress*

*Skype: DeveloperWil  m. 0423 526 829  p. +61 (0)2 809 13634*

*zeropointdevelopment.com <http://zeropointdevelopment.com> | @DeveloperWil
<https://twitter.com/DeveloperWil>*

*Join us at WordPress Sydney <http://www.wpsydney.com.au/>*