[Linux-aus] Membership Team - linux.org.au site wireframes - Level 0

Tennessee Leeuwenburg tleeuwenburg at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 09:04:16 AEST 2016

Hi Kathy,

I think this looks absolutely fantastic in terms of bringing the most
relevant content onto the front page. I'm no designer, so I won't comment
on the aesthetics.

The only thing which I personally think should be given top billing is
something about the organisation's policies.Things like the code of
conduct, and any other documents/publications such as submissions to
government etc.

Regards,
-Tennessee

On 28 April 2016 at 07:21, Kathy Reid <kathy at kathyreid.id.au> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> The Membership Team has progressed a little further based on the results
> of the recent survey, and we now have for comment and feedback an initial
> wireframe of the landing page (Level 0) in desktop and mobile view. We'd
> really appreciate your thoughts and feedback.
>
> Some of the internal feedback has been;
>
> - do we want a featured job on the home page, and what happens if there
> isn't a featured job?
> - are there any elements missing which should be on the Level 0 page?
>
> The wireframes are done in Pencil - http://pencil.evolus.vn/ - and
> originals are in a public GitHub repo -
> https://github.com/KathyReid/LA-sitedesign-2016
>
> Your feedback will help inform wireframing of the lower level pages (Level
> 1, 2 and so on). In parallel we will continue with platform identification
> and selection.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Kathy Reid, Sae Ra Germaine, Cameron Tudball, Luke John, Joel Addison,
> Michael Cordover, Neill Cox
> The Membership Team

Tennessee Leeuwenburg
http://myownhat.blogspot.com/