[Linux-aus] Census data risks - retention and correlation of records

lists at ebourne.me.uk lists at ebourne.me.uk
Tue Apr 5 17:58:25 AEST 2016

I refreshed the page and then pressed ESC while the page was reloading.
This solved the problem very easily.

Luckily the internet in Australia is so comically bad that you have
plenty of time to stop the page before the javascript is run.

[Thanks to Michael for the tip on the firefox reader mode, that is a
nice neat solution.]

Cheers,
Martin