[Linux-aus] Grant Request - CompCon 2015 - Speaker Travel Funding

Joshua Hesketh josh at nitrotech.org
Fri Sep 11 09:41:54 AEST 2015

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for submitting this grant request. Normally we allow for 2 weeks
for comments from our members before making a decision (as per the grant
request process). However, given the timing of the event, I think we
should aim to make a decision before then.

As such, this is a note to our members to make a comment as soon as
possible if they have anything to add.

Cheers,
Josh