[Linux-aus] Linux server supplier

harry wwc harrywwc at yahoo.com.au
Mon May 11 09:56:45 AEST 2015

I have an earlier version of one of these -
http://www.asus.com/Commercial_Servers_Workstations/TS300E8PS4/specifications/
- by default it comes with a cage for 4 drives, plus 3x 5.25" bays. But
there is also room for another 4-bay cage - which give you your 10 disks.
CentOS 6.x flys in 32GB :)
hth,
.h
(with sincere apols to mods ;')