[Linux-aus] Linux server supplier

Phillip Smith lists at fukawi2.nl
Fri May 8 11:08:32 AEST 2015

On 7 May 2015 at 16:36, Russell Coker <russell at coker.com.au> wrote:

> Please note that I'm not interested in assembling PCs, so recommendations
> of
> cases etc aren't of interest.  I want someone to sell my client a PC that's
> ready to go.

​Have you considered iX Systems? They're ​
not A​U based, but I've heard good things. I've gotten quotes from them
before (management never signed off) and they were good to deal with. For
example, I raised concerns over lead times for replacement parts (with them
being in the US) and they said they would provide a spare parts kit to
mitigate that.