[Linux-aus] What's happening with the Membership Committee?

Joshua Hesketh josh at nitrotech.org
Thu Jun 18 21:52:37 AEST 2015

Hello Michael,

If that's a serious offer then that would be amazing! What we really
need though is somebody to champion the system, make sure it has all the
functionality and integration we need and help with the migration of
members/data.

Kathy had a set of basic requirements that hopefully she'll share.

I think there are three very important primary goals I'd like to achieve.

1) Managing members (signing up, approving accounts, updating contact
details etc)
2) Managing elections
3) Contacting/mailing members

I'm not really sure what actually deploying civiCRM and migrating our
users sanely would look like. On top of that it also sounds like some
kind of voting module would need to be built. In other words, I'm not
sure how much work my top 3 priorities actually are.

If you're still interested let me know what you think or if you need any
help/resources (for example a dev/demo vm).

Cheers,
Josh