[Linux-aus] What's happening with the Membership Committee?

Daniel Jitnah djitnah at greenwareit.com.au
Mon Jun 15 17:53:08 AEST 2015

> I'd be happy to spend a couple of weekends hacking together a voting
> module; it's basically the existing nominate/vote/count parts of
> memberdb Drupalised.

You could use a survey software eg: LimeSurvey to do the polling.  There
is not that much difference. Its only how you interpret and use the
results that differ.

I am pretty sure that you could upload Member data (from any CRM or DB)
to Limesurvey and have it email tokens so only 1 response/user is counted.

Cheers
Daniel