[Linux-aus] What's happening with the Membership Committee?

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Mon Jun 15 17:17:55 AEST 2015

On Mon, 15 Jun 2015 03:22:58 PM Michael Cordover wrote:
> Someone pull me up if I'm drastically underestimating the scope of this,
> but otherwise I'm happy to put my hand to at least spin up a CiviCRM test
> so we can start poking at something.

When I first decided to work on SE Linux I dramatically underestimated the
amount of work involved (I anticipated weeks not years of work).  An NSA
employee deliberately didn't point out my mistake, but I think it was all for
the best. ;)

I think it's great if you go for it.  If it turns out to be more work than
expected then you still learn useful things.