[Linux-aus] PyCon Australia 2015 Early Bird Registrations are Open!

Clinton Roy clinton.roy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 12:56:11 AEST 2015

We are delighted to announce that online registration is now open for PyCon
Australia 2015. The sixth PyCon Australia is being held in Brisbane,
Queensland from July 31st – 4th August at the Pullman Brisbane and is
expected to draw hundreds of Python developers, enthusiasts and students
from Australasia and afar.

Starting today, early bird offers are up for grabs. To take advantage of
these discounted ticket rates, be among the first 100 to register. Early
bird registration starts from $50 for full-time students, $180 for
enthusiasts and $460 for professionals. Offers this good won’t last long,
so head straight to http://2015.pycon-au.org and register right away.

PyCon Australia has endeavoured to keep tickets as affordable as possible.
We are able to do so, thanks to our Sponsors and Contributors.

We have also worked out favourable deals with accommodation providers for
PyCon delegates. Find out more about the options at
http://2015.pycon-au.org/register/accommodation

To begin the registration process, and find out more about each level of
ticket, visit http://2015.pycon-au.org/register/prices
Important Dates to Help You Plan

   -

   June 8: Early Bird Registration Opens -- open to the first 100 tickets
   -

   June 29: Financial Assistance program <http://2015.pycon-au.org/grants>
   closes.
   -

   July 8: Last day to Order PyCon Australia 2015 T-shirts
   -

   July 19: Last day to Advise Special Dietary Requirements
   -

   July 31 : PyCon Australia 2015 Begins

About PyCon Australia

PyCon Australia is the national conference for the Python Programming
Community. The sixth PyCon Australia will be held on July 31 through August
4th, 2015 in Brisbane, bringing together professional, student and
enthusiast developers with a love for developing with Python. PyCon
Australia informs the country’s Python developers with presentations,
tutorials and panel sessions by experts and core developers of Python, as
well as the libraries and frameworks that they rely on.

To find out more about PyCon Australia 2015, visit our website at
http://pycon-au.org or e-mail us at contact at pycon-au.org.
<http://2015.pycon-au.org/media/news/contact@pycon-au.org>

Sponsors

PyCon Australia is presented by Linux Australia (www.linux.org.au) and
acknowledges the support of our Platinum Sponsors, Red Hat Asia-Pacific,
and Netbox Blue; and our Gold sponsors, The Australian Signals Directorate
and Google Australia. For full details of our sponsors, see our website.