[Linux-aus] TED conference connect app

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Wed Jun 10 10:45:43 AEST 2015

On Sat, 23 May 2015 11:39:03 PM Russell Coker wrote:
> http://blog.ted.com/the-story-of-tedconnect-a-conference-app-for-real-life-
> interaction/
>
> It would be nice if we had something like this for LCA.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.whova.event

https://whova.com/faq/who-pay-for-whova-how-much-it-cost/

I've just found a commercial system that does similar things, above are the
links for the Android App and the FAQ on payment (price on application).

Note that I'm not recommending that LCA use Whova.  I'm just suggesting that
people check it out as there's obviously interest in this.  Anyone who wants
to write a FOSS alternative will want to try out an existing system.