[Linux-aus] mailing lists

ac ac at main.me
Wed Jul 29 14:51:33 AEST 2015

Thank you all, I feel very welcome and I hope/wish that I will
contribute to the group :)

I am not yet in a state but I have decided that I am no
longer an African and am leaving my country of birth
to either AU or US, and as an excited geek am checking
out my future community

top posting/bottom posting/lost in translation/etc
If I do something weird, please tell me, I have not yet been
banned from any major lists, survived the linux kernel and
many other lists but in the spirit of openness, I have been
banned from one linux user group list before as I cannot accept
weird politics, clickyness and back room dictator like behavior
for a lug... of course, i do have floss projects and yes, of course
i have no issues with dictatorships (or bofh) if it is your project

the reason for my long diatribe is that there are many rats leaving
a sinking ship, so you never know if there is a fellow rat lurking
in some shadow and it is always good to shine light in dark
corners, even if it is only to see some funky fluff :)

I will probably land in Sydney, so I did check out the slug website...
the lists show nginx and some of the other links go to a barbie (is that
the right aussie word?) website?

does anyone know if the slug lists work or who the slug dude is?

thanks so much!

andre