[Linux-aus] Science Cafe

Joshua Hesketh josh at nitrotech.org
Thu Jul 16 22:22:36 AEST 2015

Hello Russell,

The council is happy to help provide a mailing list

*

  *

    Mailing list request from RUSSELL COKER regarding Science Cafe

        To be discussed next Council Meeting.

        MOTIONby Josh Hesketh Linux Australia approves Russell Coker’s
        Science Cafe Mailing List

        Seconded: Sae Ra Germaine

      o Passed unanimously

*
I'll ask the admin-team to kick this off and make you the list owner.

Cheers,
Josh