[Linux-aus] MemberDB is a great short term solution, but we need a broader rethink

Mark Ellem mark at colmiga.org
Fri Jan 16 14:07:20 AEDT 2015

A potential feature that could be looked at in the scope is a
possibility of offering user groups a way of having an 'instance' where
they could manage their membership affairs as a service of LA.

Either that or look at making a new membership database solution usable
for a user group. Our local user group, HUMBUG, would love to have such
software as we have not been able to find anything that suits.

If you need any support I would be happy to help.

Thanks,
Mark Ellem