[Linux-aus] SBS on Demand under Linux

Brenda Aynsley bpa at iss.net.au
Tue Feb 17 21:16:30 AEDT 2015

On 17/02/15 20:24, Adam Nielsen wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Has anyone figured out how to get SBS on Demand working under Linux,
> without needing to install Flash?  With all the security issues it has
> I really don't want to install it, and it doesn't look like they
> support HTML5, so it seems as if there's no way to use it under Linux.
>
> Has anyone found a way to do this?

it appears to work without anything to be done except open it in
chromium
http://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/video/392104003638/Mad-Men-The-Other-Woman

at least in ubuntu 14.04

cheers
brenda

--
Brenda Aynsley OAM, FACS CP, ACS Honorary Life Member
ACS President 2014 & 2015

ACS Partnering for Success

Mobile:+61(0)412 662 988 || Phone:+61(0)8 7127 0107
Skype/Yahoo/Twitter: baynsley
Mobile when I am out of Australia: +372 5408 0036