[Linux-aus] Proposing that Linux Australia fund Software Freedom Conservancy

Joshua Hesketh josh at nitrotech.org
Fri Dec 25 00:18:15 AEDT 2015

Hello Andrew and all,

Thanks for your input, it's very highly valued.

This is something the council has begun discussing but failed to make a
decision on just yet. Unfortunately we've had some very pressing matters
to attend to, including the normal end of year financial work (one thing
that this is slightly blocking on is a new budget for this year). I'm
hoping we'll be able to add this to our agenda for next week and show
our support one way or another. Personally I'd love to see LA support
the conservancy, but I can't make any promises or speak for the whole
council.

In other words: watch this space, and don't let us forget!

Cheers,
Josh