[Linux-aus] "Missing" Miniconfs for Linux.conf.au 2015

Simon Lyall simon.lyall at lca2015.linux.org.au
Sun Jul 13 13:29:39 EST 2014

As for earlier today proposals for the following Miniconfs (from
recent Linux.conf.au's) had not been submitted to LCA 2015.

If you'd like to see some of them submitted I'd suggest you start
[net]working to get a proposal in. Feel free to pop me an email if you
need a hand

http://www.linux.conf.au/miniconf-cfp

Linux Security
Business of Open Source
Cloud, Distributed Storage and High Availability
Cross-Distribution
Developer, Testing, Release and Continuous integration Automation
Freedom in the cloud
Haecksen
Libre Graphics
MobileFOSS
Open Government
Rocketry

Note: I am not on the Papers Committee, I do not get a say on what
Miniconfs are selected. Questions for them go to papers-chair at linux.org.au

--
Simon Lyall | Volunteer | Linux.conf.au 2015 conference |
http://www.linux.conf.au