[Linux-aus] Papua New Guinea Open Source Community

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Wed Jan 22 17:29:21 EST 2014

On Fri, 10 Jan 2014 22:20:48 Iceh Mahn wrote:
> Aim of Project: Establish Open Source Community in Papua New Guinea
>
> Person Responsible for Request: Isaac Manu - University of Papua New Guinea
>
> Request:
> 1. Training / Assistance to setup Open Source Community

What training or assistance do you need?  While the request for LA support
appears to have stalled there is still the possibility of LA members helping
out on their own.  If you give us more details about what you need then maybe
we can do something without involving LA.

> 2. Overhead costs such as some bit of hardware, or bandwidth for an
> open source project
>
> 3. Resources such as web space, hosting, mailing lists

What hardware/bandwidth do you need?  If you need hosting and it doesn't have
to be in PNG then that's easy to arrange.  I can probably give you a virtual
machine with plenty of disk space and bandwidth in Germany if that would help
you, contact me off-list if that would be helpful.